Listen to WNML for your chance to win the Ultimate Tailgate Camper brought to you by Buddy Gregg RV, Hound Dogs, & Graphic Creations!
The Ultimate Tailgate Camper is presented by Buddy Gregg RV, Hound Dogs, & Graphic Creations!
- July 15 – September 28, 2019
One Grand Prize package will be given away during the reverse drawing including:
- (i) 180RB Prowler, manufactured by Heartland Recreational Vehicles, Vehicle Identification No. 5SFPB232XLE420984,
- (ii) $1,500 worth of merchandise from Hound Dogs
- (iii) a kitchen table top for the camper autographed by various former players and personalities.
- ARV: Twenty Four Thousand Five Hundred Dollars ($24,500)
HOW TO ENTER
- You will automatically be entered into the Contest once you complete the following:
- Remote Broadcast: Attend a designated Ultimate Tailgate Camper remote broadcast conducted by the Station, complete an entry form and place the form in the designated entry box at the location. The locations, dates, and times of the participating remote broadcast locations will be posted and updated at the following URL: www.sportsradiownml.com, as new remote broadcast locations are added or otherwise modified throughout the Contest Period at the Station’s sole discretion. Limit one (1) entry per person per remote broadcast. All entries must be received by the deadline stated at the remote broadcast. At the conclusion of each remote, Station will randomly draw two (2) entries from among all entries received by Station at that remote broadcast to be entered in the Grand Prize drawing (as defined below) (subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these rules) (each a “Finalist”). The final remote broadcast will be Saturday, September 28th, 2019 and the deadline for entry is approximately 10:45 a.m. ET.
- On-Air: Listen to the Station weekdays from 6:00am to 9:00am, 9:00am to 12:00pm (noon), 12:00pm (noon) to 3:00pm and 3:00pm to 7:00pm (all times Eastern) during the Contest Period. When the Station plays the “cue-to-call” sounder, listeners should call the Station at 865-656-9467. Caller five (5) to the Station, as determined by the Station in its sole discretion, will be entered to win. The Station will play a cue-to-call one (1) time during each of the time frames listed above (for a total of four (4) times per day).
- Friday, July 19th
Erik Ainge Show: 9 AM – Noon @ Rusty Wallace Kia – 701 Callahan Dr, Knoxville, TN Sports 180: Noon – 3 PM @ Planet Vapor – 5411 Kingston Pike, Knoxville, TN
- Wednesday, July 24th
The Starting Lineup: 6 AM – 9 AM @ Frazier’s Carpet One – 4501 Western Ave, Knoxville, TN Erik Ainge Show: 9 AM – Noon @ HoundDogs – 9250 Kingston Pike, Knoxville, TN
- Thursday, July 25th
Sports 180: Noon – 3 PM @ Ted Russell Ford Lincoln – 9925 Parkside Dr, Knoxville, TN Sports Talk: 3 – 7 PM @ Knoxville Sports Hall of Fame Induction – Knoxville Convention Center – 701 Henley Street, Knoxville, TN
- Friday, July 26th
The Starting Lineup: 6 – 9 AM @ Rusty Wallace Honda – 109 Callahan Dr, Knoxville, TN Erik Ainge Show: 9 AM – Noon @ Rusty Wallace Kia – 701 Callahan Dr, Knoxville, TN Sports Talk: 3 PM – 7 PM @ Oak Ridge Nissan – 1549 Oak Ridge Turnpike, Oak Ridge, TN
- Wednesday, July 31st
The Starting Lineup: 6 AM – 9 AM @ Frazier’s Carpet One – 4501 Western Ave, Knoxville, TN
- Thursday, August 1st
Erik Ainge Show: 9 AM – Noon @ Smoky Mountain Axe House – 113 North Calderwood Street Alcoa, TN
- Wednesday, August 7th
Erik Ainge Show: 9 AM – Noon @ HoundDogs – 9250 Kingston Pike, Knoxville, TN
- Thursday, August 8th
Sports 180: Noon – 3 PM @ CBD Plus USA – 109 Moss Grove Blvd, Knoxville, TN Sports Talk: 3 PM – 7 PM @ CBD Plus USA – 100 Tulsa Road, Oak Ridge, TN
- Friday, August 9th
Erik Ainge Show: 9 AM – Noon @ Rusty Wallace Honda – 109 Callahan Dr, Knoxville, TN
- Sports Talk: 3 PM – 7 PM @ Oak Ridge Nissan – 1549 Oak Ridge Turnpike, Oak Ridge, TN
- Friday, August 16th
- Erik Ainge Show: 9 AM – Noon @ Rusty Wallace Kia – 701 Callahan Dr, Knoxville, TN
- Friday, July 19th
GRAND PRIZE GIVEAWAY
- The Grand Prize Event will be held on Saturday, September 28th 2019 at Buddy Gregg RV & Motor Homes, 11730 Snyder Road, Knoxville, TN, 37932. Finalists are required to check-in between 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. ET. Any Finalist who has not checked in by 11:00 a.m. ET will be disqualified. Finalists are permitted to have a stand-in serve as a substitute; provided, that (i) the stand-in is eighteen (18) years of age or older, (ii) presents a valid government issued photo ID, and (iii) presents a copy of the Finalist’s government issued photo ID. The names of all Finalists who are checked in and present (themselves or their stand-in) will be combined in a squirrel cage, and Station will conduct a reverse drawing. Station will draw one (1) Finalist’s name at a time until the last name is drawn out of the cage. The last name drawn will be the potential Grand Prize winner. The winning Finalist will be awarded the Grand Prize subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these rules. Station’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Contest and the selection of the Grand Prize winner and the entries drawn at the remote broadcast locations are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Failure to respond to the initial verification contact within three (3) days of notification will result in disqualification.