- February 4 – March 8, 2019
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNER ELSIE GABRIELSON!
One Grand Prize package will be given away during the reverse drawing including:
- Two (2) all game ticket packages to the 2019 SEC Men’s Basketball Tournament in Nashville held March 13 – 17, 2019
- Five hundred dollar ($500.00) gift card
- Total Value: $1,500
HOW TO ENTER
- Remote Broadcast: Attend a Coors Light Climb to the Championship remote. Complete and submit an entry form. Limit one entry per person per remote broadcast. Five qualifiers will be drawn at the end of each remote.
- On-Air: Listen to the Station weekdays from 8:00am to 7:00pm ET during the Contest Period. The Station will play a cue to call sounder four (4) times per day. When the Station plays the “cue-to-call” sounder, listeners should call the Station at 865-656- 9467. Caller five (5) to the Station, as determined by the Station in its sole discretion, will be entered win.
Friday, February 15 – SportsTalk @ Downtown Knoxville Boat Show – Knoxville Convention Center, Knoxville, TN Friday, February 22 – Sports 180 @ Rusty Wallace Honda – 109 Callahan Dr, Knoxville, TN Friday, February 22 – SportsTalk @ Oak Ridge Nissan – 1549 Oak Ridge Turnpike, Oak Ridge, TN Wednesday, February 27 – Sports 180 @ Ted Russell Ford – 8551 Kingston Pike, Knoxville, TN Friday, March 1 – Sports 180 @ Oak Ridge Nissan – 1549 Oak Ridge Turnpike, Oak Ridge, TN Friday, March 1 – SportsTalk @ Oak Ridge Nissan – 1549 Oak Ridge Turnpike, Oak Ridge, TN Wednesday, March 6 – Frazier’s Carpet One – 4501 Western Ave, Knoxville, TN
GRAND PRIZE GIVEAWAY
- On or around 5:00 p.m. ET on March 8, 2019, Station will combine all entries from on-air and remote
broadcast qualifiers and draw one entry at random from all valid qualifiers for the Grand Prize. The winning entrant will be contacted using the email address and/or telephone number provided with the entry and may be awarded the prize (subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these rules). Station’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Contest and the selection of the potential winner are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Failure to respond to the initial verification contact within three (3) days of notification will result in disqualification.